5.6.09

and again


Alright, so first I posted about the assholes at Fenway and some of the issues I have with broseph hypocrisy, and then I took those post down because I felt guilt about the use of the word phaggot. I was only kidding, but whatever I was afraid people would think I was a lunatic or something. Well fuck that. The people at Fenway made me sick, especially the liquor soaked BC grad who kept slamming into me while he alternated between dancing to "Bouncin" and rubbing the BC grad next to him. At least there's no booze to fuel this type of bullshit at Jones Beach.
Anyway, I have reposted the pictures of the bromo guys from Fenway so others can have a chance to hate them. And also, since I will getting together with some fellow haters from the great state of Vermont at Mansfield, I am promising a lengthy and angry post following that show. While I am hoping for a great show, I know that Massholes don't disappoint when it comes to dispicible behavior. Also, I would like to thank angryhead reader "alex", whose reminder that my "phaggot" usage was not a serious offense prompted me to renew my bitter quest.
And if by any chance there is someone reading this blog who sat in Sec 5, Row 12, Seat 18 at the Fenway show, kill yourself.

3 comments:

  1. That is more like it. If I was surrounded by "Phaggots", like the ones pictured above, I would hate myself too. An acquaintance of mine, who I consider to be a D bag and an utter moron all wrapped in one, told me that one of his favorite movies is a film I liked a good deal. It has been ruined for me and I will never be able to watch it again. Idiots that like cool stuff suck. Also, fuck the haters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased because I think I'm the hater you reference.

    ReplyDelete