14.6.09

Custyroo


I hate festivals. I hate them because they are the kind of places where vapid prep-school beer drinkers can have fun for 48 hours straight. Who does that? Take a fucking break from the gas and sleep or something. The worst thing abut them is that the lights/sound/view are the worst of any summer tour venue, and yet the masses are there to suck that shit down. I enjoy Phish/Kuroda/and soft drugs as much as anyone, but a seat to view the show and a bed to sleep in after are even better. And they are certainly better than trying to sleep on a tarmac with the hissing of nitrous tanks blaring in my ears and stupid fucks from Burlington drinking growlers of Magic Hat yelling all night in the tent next door. I wasn't always like this, but if I ever go to a festival again I will certainly kill myself somehow during the whole ordeal.

What a crappy post. This blogging shit requires you to keep at it, or even this pointless hate drivel becomes stale.

No comments:

Post a Comment