9.6.09

I forgot something...



I mentioned on the first post that I was also going to discuss Trey's sneakers or fashion. I neglected to do this as usually the only occasion I took to blog was to vent rage or confusion. However, there has been something going on this tour that has caught my attention: Trey's shirts. He used to wear cool stuff like the Neehavn shirt or pepe le peu or a Flyer's jersey or something else with a little pizazz. This tour, he has rocked the black t-shirt every single show. He has covered it up with a little grungy plaid shit when the weather necessitated so, and he has also worn a sort of two-button version of the black t-shirt, but for the most part he has been all black. I wonder what has caused this. As far as I know, it's not a recovery thing. But I could be wrong about that. I think the black T-shirt is pretty cool personally, and not just because Garcia wore one all the time. If any angryhead reader know of the reason for tis and if it is related to Trey's recovery, please let me know with a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment