20.5.09

Fenway-->Hater Jam-->Fenway

Got Fenway tickets in the mail last night. Even I can think of nothing negative about the uniqueness of Phish tickets by mail. They are fucking sweet.

If anyone cares, read the comments posted to my last post. Some superphan named Plough had some choice words critiqueing my rant against the hotline, which he felt was more than a little hypocritical. While he's right that this is a retarded blog rife with ego and general gayness, he is incorrect in thinking that he has uncovered hypocrisy. There's a difference between maintaining a telephone number about yourself(Cacto), and maintaining a blog that needlessly and stupidly criticizes a defined medium or scene(this garbage you are reading). Additionally, blogs are traditionally the domain of ego-driven punks like myself who need an area to be stupid. Toll-free telephone numbers are not. And so, Plough, you are a dumb fuck. Stop displaying yourself as an enlightened and perceptive individual. We hate you regardless. Or maybe were just kidding.

While the above is obviously unnecessary, the arrival of my Fenway tickets put me in such a positive mood I needed to search out a negative, groundless theme worthy of theangryhead. Say your prayers for a Spock's Brain opener May 31. See ya next time.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never been the subject of a blog post before. I'm honored. In my other comment, I was being deliberately nasty, I'll admit. It seemed like it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete