21.5.09

Phishbook


Gambling on Phish. This is an email I received from a friend in Boston: "Fuck PhantasyTour, lets get some real action on the lot. Since Phags are keen on their Nostradamic ability to predict set openers, closers, and all that bullshit, let them put their money where their mouth is. The opening line for a Star Spangled Banner at Fenway will be -110, and I will give +500 odds for Gamehendge in Mansfield. Spend your money on crazy prop bets not knock off designer drugs and bunk rolls. Bets. Not hugs, not drugs. Look for me in the lot at Fenway, I'll be the guy with the legal pad, betting slips, and massive pupils".

This is a great idea. The possibilities for prop bets are endless. I'll even put $50 on a "Have Mercy" if I can get 5000/1. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment