9.5.09

Heading Home


Nothing to say about Phish, just a final post from Vermont as I pack my car for the trip back to Concord. I had a beautiful winter, and felt "settled" more than I have in a long time. Goodbye Vermaggots, Hello Massholes.
Promising to do my best to stay sane in Mass.
Goodbye Leah and Em-- til next adventures on the ice...




Slipping on the friction slide, my skin peels to the bone

The flesh I leave behind, is something that is not my own
I beg my mirror image for a moment with my soul
He's leaning back, time to attack, IT'S ME who's in control

And every move I make he's got a hand up just in time
He's throwing several punches, and he's blocking most of mine
Defeated now I sulk and squirm in mud with frozen mice
Waiting, calculating till NEXT he ventures onto the ice.

1 comment: