7.5.09

"HATE" ers


When I found this photo while surfing the internet, my mind projected “HATE”, it was not until I saved the image to my computer that I realized it was the birthday cake for some chucklehead named “NATE”. Whatever. What matters is that it got me thinking about the kind of person who would devote an entire birthday cake to the hatred of Phish. While this may surprise you, I can assure you that the owner of such a cake would be a huge asshole, because people who hate Phish are the only thing worse than people who really like it. These people are the worst. The worst.

I may take issue with some elements of my preferred scene, but I would never presume to tell someone else that their favorite band sucks simply because I was too stupid to get it. Not that all those who don’t get Phish are stupid. Only the ones who take the time and energy to talk about how much they hate it. These people should be dragged out into the street and shot. What a drag they are. If you want to see some nice examples of these spinachheads, check out this site: www.latfh.com.

Holy Crap what a bunch of assholes!

2 comments:

  1. quit hiding "palmer" we know who you really are and we are waiting for you to come clean of your tendency for beguilment irony and ironic self loathing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. those people are downers. let's not drag dylan into the street and shoot him though.

    ReplyDelete