6.5.09

My name is Palmer. I like Phish. I am very excited for summer tour. However, like all aspects of my life, I will undoubtedly be disappointed. I have created this blog to chronicle my own bitter judgments on the shows and the scene. Topics to be covered: 1. The feckless fanbase (including, but not exclusive to, hippie-gangsters, acid-goblins, Brosephs, hippie-retards, and those dreadlocked prostitutes we all saw at Hampton) 2. Trey's sneakers.

If you like Phish enough to have found this blog, i'll probably get to your kind at some point. Only through a deep personal inventory followed by an inevitable self-loathing will we ever conquer this terrible affliction. Peace losers. See you at Fenway.

9 comments:

  1. You should get a digital camera, ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be a phag, but then i phound out that praying to God is more important

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday I was on the toilet. I looked down afterward cause i saw smething move and I phished out a little piece of poop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you already get reprimanded for making fun of the patronizing nature of phish fans, or was it the band itself? Any way if I wanted to here from an asshole i'd phart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. define: acid goblin

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey hater. loving your blog here. way to speak for so many of us.

    if you think of it...please post any thoughts on dancing crews and thier pack-mentality. you know, the turf-stakers who view anyone they dont recognize as unworthy to share space. i have had too many instances to recall and wondering if you had any succint insights...

    also, new yorkers suck. i just figured out why shows further from nyc are always the better ones..... vibes,vibes,vibes... on on the subject of venue vibes---what a goddam distracted audience these days!!! i feel like doing a blackberry iphone roundup and using them instead of glowsticks!!! hahha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. where you at? no hate? youve become a love-child havent you? thats ok, we all need some good loving here and there. bless up broseph.

    ReplyDelete